Saturday, February 19, 2011

DAY 10 OF MY 30 DAY CHALLENGE

          A PICTURE OF THE PERSON YOU DO THE MOST MESSED UP THINGS WITH
As you can tell from this picture, my best friend is all fun all the time. She takes the prize as the person I do the most messed up things with. We have been road tripping to gymnastics competitions together since I was 8 years old. We have peed in a bucket on the side of a mountain in freezing cold weather when we were just little kids. We bathed together until we were probably 10 (although we were both the size of toddlers.) The two man backwalkover is our claim to fame....I wish there was video of that somewhere:) We road tripped to Georgia together and almost died several times, this was my first time driving out of the state, and before the days of Tom Tom, so it was all us with a map and a 8 month old:) We also did a road trip to Florida in Amanda's car (her license was suspended) I drove most of the time because Amanda is the worst/scariest driver I have ever been in the car with (your family must come from Naples:) I drove 95% of the time because I feared for my life when she was behind the wheel. When I finally got so tired that I knew I could fall asleep right away and not panic with her driving, I let her take the wheel. I woke up to her yanking the wheel back to a straight line. I looked at her and she said " I figured out that I could close my eyes for 13 seconds before I started to go off the road" hahaha! This girl always make me laugh....needless to say we pulled over and I continued the drive:) I love you Amanda, and I am so happy we are going to be living a little closer to each other! Can't wait to add on to our memories together for the rest of our lives! This year marks 20 years as best friends.....amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment