Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 7 of my 30 day challenge

                                    <3 A PICTURE OF YOUR MOST TREASURED ITEM<3
This is a picture of a picture, so excuse the quality. This is a picutre of me and my grandma who I absolutely adored. She died when I was younger, but I still think about her all the time. Her whole kitchen was done in strawberries, so anytime I found something with strawberries on it I would make my mom buy it so I could take it to my grandma when we would visit her. Now all those things I remember picking out for her are in my kitchen today. That is the reason my first tattoo was a strawberry:) This is the only picture I have of just me and my grandmother, and I don't know what I would do if something ever happened to it!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I remember taking you for that tattoo! Glad I got to see the "inspiration"!

    ReplyDelete