Wednesday, February 16, 2011

http://www.blogger.com/%3CA%20href= src="http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt244/leighbenner/weebitwednesdaysbutton-1.png" width="350" height="350" />










{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
                               I love all breakfast food, Italy doesn't do breakfast like America so I  dying for some waffles, eggs, sausage, bacon...the works!








                         {two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Honestly, too many to count.....probably upwards of 30 pairs. from flip flops, boots, heels, and tennis shoes







{three} city or country?
I'm a city girl, not right downtown, but a nice suburb is good for me









{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
                                  raising my two boys, and watching them be well behaved knowing that was all    because of my hard work!







{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
                                        I really don't eat junk food, or snack on anything during the day







{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
Yes, in high school for gymnastics and for homecoming court.









{seven} do you use post-it notes?
not really









{eight} do you have freckles?
nope, got lucky because my brother and sister have them.









{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
of course, my hubby looks amazing in pink:)









{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
October, my husband was leaving for a month and I wrote him a little note before he left:)

No comments:

Post a Comment